So we’ve been a little bit quiet around these parts for a couple of weeks, but here’s what we’ve been up to:
- Received, quality checked, folded and squirreled away 80% of the t-shirts you ordered via our indiegogo campaign
- Had our first public appearance with actual t-shirts at Inver Cottage – thanks to their lovely patrons we are currently out of all additional stock of the Treehouse design, and down to very limited stock of Puffer
- Finalised the last two designs of our original collection and continued working with exciting new designers behind the scenes for next year’s collection
- We’ve been in talks with potential stockists of our collection and put plans in place for our first trade fair
- Worked on the packaging for our first orders, which will be shipping soon (once said packaging and remaining 20% of orders arrive in the post!)
- Discussed arrangements for the colouring books and badges so they are ready to ship with the t-shirts at the end of the month
- Planned for our next event, at Yuletide in the West End of Glasgow on 28 November – there’ll be reindeer and everything!
- We’ve also eaten A LOT of chips and drunk A LOT of coffee in the interests of getting things done and we also spent a couple of weeks slowing down and generally being kind to ourselves so we didn’t get ill or burnt out.
We can’t wait for the next step – to send you your packages and hear your feedback, too.